Monday, September 19, 2016

Playing With Unreal


     I opened up a fresh unreal playground with starter content. I first decided to simulate what I had learned in class. I dragged a cube onto the center of the screen and changed the dimensions so that it would be flat. I then put a directional light up in order for the scene to be visible. I dragged a sphere onto the screen and elongated it, similar to what we did in class. I then began to resize and play with the dimensions of the other shapes that are available.
    unfortunately,  Unreal keeps on crashing on my computer, or makes it go very slow the things I could do were limited. I played with different lighting but settled with directional lighting as my preferred choice. I added a player start and camera last by simply dragging them.

No comments:

Post a Comment