Wednesday, September 14, 2016

1st Team Meeting

It turns out that it's true what everyone says: Coordinating with a team is hard. 

In total, there are four of us on a team. Each one of us involved in different groups and following different schedules. Finding a good time for us to meet up in person proved to be difficult. In the end, we decided to host a Google Hangout session and even then only three of us were present. Nih, Erfaan, and I began to discuss our game. 

Ideas were thrown around, me simply saying open world games are my absolute favorite, and we all thought an idea was "cute". Nhi has a rescue dog who she absolutely loves. She'd love to create a game about the adventures of her dog before they were rescued. Erfaan and I both liked the idea and what we could do with it. I want the game to have quirky details...Can't wait to see where we go with the idea next.  

No comments:

Post a Comment